>> Friday, March 4, 2011

The memories that we create, what helps designate which ones we choose to include in the stories that make up the frameworks of our character. How do we, no, what decides which sections and moments remain stable in our histories?
I realize that when I recall the most important days of my life, there are significant periods of time that don't offer me anything to spend a moments thought on. They couldn't have been filled with nothing. They were lived. Just as important to the construction of who I am today, but still not worthy of recalling. I can't help but worry for these moments I am living now, the days i think of now. Currently so important, so precious. Could they one day become just a period of time I lived to get somewhere else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment